There is no shortage of options to consider for improving your business’s security posture. As novel ransomware techniques continue to proliferate, choosing the most effective project to prioritize is critical. Choosing correctly means weighing the efficacy, effort, and cost to determine which has the highest value in buying down ransomware risk. Join this webinar as Forrester Senior Analyst David Holmes and Guardicore CEO, Pavel Gurvich discuss the common misconceptions surrounding microsegmentation and how it is the unsung hero of reducing ransomware risk.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why microsegmentation is “unsung” and what projects are traditionally considered first.
- How microsegmentation is helping businesses make strides towards zero trust.
- The anatomy of a modern ransomware attack, and how zero trust segmentation disrupts the chain.
- How to decrease the severity and recovery time of ransomware events that may occur in complex environments.
- Cost and time-effective advancements in host-based segmentation.
- Why not all microsegmentation options are created equal, and what capabilities are required for maximum risk reduction?